Tuesday, September 04, 2007

iMac 20 inch

Nope, this is not my new computer even though after using it for a few times, I'm seriously considering changing to iMacs after my present pc has reached the end of her useful life.

Aeon bought this & when I went to Yuri's house, all my attention would be on the computer instead of anybody else. Ha. It is simply a work of art, to be able to fit everything into such a slim chassis, with all the Power Supply Units, Mother Board, hard disk, etc. If you have seen the inside of a typical PC, you would be more amazed than me.

Some specificiations of the Imac as available at the time of posting. 24 glorious inches sounds really attractive. With the new Intel processors, I can install Windows & use virtualization software to have the best of both worlds on the same Desktop.

Time to start svaing money!!!

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: