Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Golden Village (GV Grand Gold Class)

This is my first blog that I did without the use of a computer. Using my Sony Ericsson K810i, I sent a picture I took while in Great World City to somewhere & it magically appeared in my blog. Amazing isn't it? Actually using GPRS or WAP (I still do not know the difference, the picture was sent to some server through a tie-down with Blogger & a dummy account was created along with a dummy blog address. You could also add some text while on the go, but I think I will keep it shrt & simple for the time being because it is not very user-friendly to compose anything using just your thumbs on a small keypad. When I accessed it for the first time, I was prompted to choose either to stick with the dummy address, which would make it not so dumb afterwards, or I could transfer all data to any of my existing blogs from now onwards. Of course I chose the latter. Also please take note that when you send a picture through the magical way I just described, the mobile phone will resize (actually downsize) your picture to make it easier to send through the air (magic takes effort too you know?). SO this picture is the actual size as captured by the mobile phone. I deleted the downsized version as I could not get the layout I want & therefore had to reload the picture.

More about my virgin Gold Class experience in a while.

Ja neh!!!

1 comments:

my clumsy life.. said...

in awhile? 2 while laio lor.. hahaha.. shiok rite Gold class.. hmmm..