Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ritz Carlton's Ultimate Valentine Day's Package




One of my favourite pastimes is spending the weekend in hotels where there's nothing to clean up, the air conditioner is switched on all the time without someone nagging that the electricity bill is getting higher by the month, & of course relaxing in the bathtub surrounded by bubbles & watching the telly.

Ritz Carlton is a hotel very very high up on my lost of preference & since Valentine's day is round the corner, they have come up with the "Ultimate" package for rich playboys to pamper a very lucky girl.

After the briefest of consideration, I quickly made up my mind who is lucky enough to spend this day with me in the lap of luxury. All considerations are entirely non-biased & meritocratic. Past performance over the past year from the day after last year's Valentine's Day to date is the deciding factor & while there has been no obvious leader in the race, which makes it very difficult indeed to choose just one girl.



It was always you girl.

Ja neh!!!

3 comments:

my clumsy life.. said...

be careful of been sue!!

raymond chng kwang hwee said...

Sue me for being in love with her???

my clumsy life.. said...

sue u for using her pic..