Sunday, April 08, 2007

Care Bears (Care Quest)

The Nintendo DS Lite can play both Game Boy Advance (GBA) games because it has two slots (Slot 1 for DS Lite games & Slot 2 for GBA games, respectively) to insert game cartridges. Yuri wanted to buy this game for the longest time & I told Yuri that research must be done before buying original cartridges, because money is involved & since this precious resource is severely limited in quantity, we must stretch our dollar to as to maximize our utility / satisfaction. (Economics major would know what this is. Right?).

Went to the internet & the search was in vain. Yuri bought the game anyway while I search for a review in my spare time. GBA games tend to be simpler in content & graphics.

Ja neh!!!

2 comments:

my clumsy life.. said...

hmm..so wat abt this carebear quest leh? muahhaha

my clumsy life.. said...

hee..thks to myself..i bought a silly game.. muahhahaa..anybody wanna buy it frm me?