Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hewlett Packard ink cartridges

My ink cartridges have been giving me problems lately so it is time to make another dreaded trip down to the HP Service Center located at 438A Alexandra Road. It is pretty far away from Tampines so I drove down this morning, hoping to replace my cartridges. They refused to work when I turn on the printer one fine day (this has happened a few times previously) & it prevents my printer from operating unless I replace them with a new cartridge.

Waited for close to 50 minutes as it was a crowded Saturday afternoon. Seems like there is a lot of problems with HP products as the Service Center is perpetually crowded. Just like Nokia, which is far far worse than HP because there are so many Nokia Service Centers spread across the tiny island of Singapore & they are still crowded. While waiting, I helped myself to the free coffee. I initially wanted MIlo but only hot water was dispensed. Gosh, there were so many people that Milo powder ran out & nobody had the time to replenish it. Seems like there is free Wifi available for those to work while wait for their queue number to appear. I spotted two power sockets for those energy-zapping lap toasters.

Finally, my number 1074 (anybody going to buy 4D???) appeared on the screen & I quickly went to the counter in case they thought I was not there & skipped my turn. This malay dude served me & told me that even though my photo ink cartridge was still relatively full (they weigh each one & compared to the net weight of the cartridge only) & defective, they cannot replace it because it has passed it's expiry date.

K#N%N@B&C(C*B %&&%%$##@@!!@%%#@$$# !!!

Who the XXXX set such a XXXXXXX idiotic protocol? A new cartridge down the drain just because it has expired!!! So folks, those of you who have such perishables, do check your cartridges to make sure they are not passed their use-by date.

The world is full of assholes who think of such rules to inconvenience & piss off the consumers. Be careful.

Ja neh!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right my dear, but there is your fault. How can you replace an expired cartridge?
-----------------------------
jacob
Great Deals on Printer Ink Cartridges - Up to 65% Off HP, Espon, Lexmark, Dell, Canon and more.
Ink Cartridges