Monday, June 04, 2007

Raging bull spotted @ Vivocity

Read up more about this Italian supercar at my favourite reference site.

While the majority of Gallardos are the coupe version, I personally prefer the Spyder version or the convertible version. It has always been my dream to drive my sports car (as you can tell from my list, I do have a few) with the roof retracted down an expressway on a quiet night, Class 95 blasting from my quality sound system & my S.O. sitting by my side, with her right hand outstretched towards the sky, comparing the rock on her finger with the stars in the shy, much like that cheesy commercial (that spoiled a lot of "markets") shown on television.

At the top of this range is the Gallardo Superleggera which features a lot of carbon fibre components which helped it shed 100kg with an increase of 10bhp, bringing it to a total of 530bhp. The last time I checked, it will cost SGD$921000 in Singapore!!!

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: