Friday, July 13, 2007

Emma, I will always love you

She is young, hot, clever & so so so sssooooo yummy!!! Girls with an English accent simply pushes all the right buttons for me. I wonder why, since I do not have any English friends, & nobody around fakes an English accent. You would recall one of my lovers, Michelle, also has an English accent, although she is Chinese. Anyway, the focus should be on Emma here. She is really really smart. She took 10 subjects in some examination (do not know whether it is the equivalent of O levels or the A levels or neither) but she got 8 A* & 2 As, so by any standard, that has got to be some sort of admirable achievement right?

She is blossoming into a fine young lady & blessed is the person who wins her heart. That's me!!! Muahahahahaha!!!

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: