Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lazy evening @ Starbucks (Parkway)

Meeting Dk7 & 8038 for dinner tonight. Have not seen them in a while since we have gotten our results. Since I will not be driving tonight, I have decided to make my way down a little earlier so I can have some time with my Mac & maybe catch up on my blogging. This is a nice feeling. Sitting here in the late afternoon, sipping a cup of iced coffee & having nobody but the wind for company (well, there's actually me, myself, I & my lappy for company too).

Wonder what they would want to have for dinner. Many restaurants here in Parkway, but nothing special. No particular cravings too, so I'll leave the decision to them.

Feeling sleepy despite the caffeine boost. I seriously need more alone time as well as IBM (individual body maintenance).

Je neh!!!

0 comments: