Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fiona, I will always love you

Sometimes I feel like such a whore. Going gaga over someone whom I barely know & who doesn't even know that I exist. I though only girls act this way, but apparently, so do I.

I am such a superficial jerk. Hahaha. Besides her good looks & obvious vital statistics, there is nothing else for me to be attracted to. I do not know what is her ambition, her hobbies or what she does not like.

Nevertheless, she has taken my breathe away everytime I see her, everytime she is near me (her posters in Osim, etc etc). I pledge my everlasting love & undying devotion to you, Fiona.

OMG, I sound sick.

Muahahahahaha...

On a serious note, she is hot, period.

My previous post I did some time back, with a few oher pictures.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

KOK UR HEAD!!! typical guy hor..drool over gal wif big bust.. bleah!!!