Thursday, March 08, 2007

Scary carpark @ East Point

Drove the Korean Taxi to East Point which is beside Simei MRT station to meet Ellyn of Your True Colours (beauty / facial salon). I used to have my facials done by her, who is a long time friend of my mother & aunt. As I was leaving, I accidentally scraped the left back passenger door onto the sharp protruding corner just before the ERP gantry!!!

OUCH!!!

The architect of this building obviously does not drive. there are sharp protruding corners when there are supposed to be smooth bends, twisty sections when they can be straight, not to mention that it is relatively narrower than most other carparks. Even the carpark at Parkway Parade makes more sense than the one at East Point.

Now I know how come there are so many places where the concrete have fallen off, & there is paint transfer everywhere!!!

I hereby condemn East Point's carpark & the architect responsible for the designing of the carpark. Too heart pain to take pictures of the damaged side & post online.

Drive carefully. I am not saying I am the best driver or the most careful, but do not make things more difficult than they already are by poorly designing stuff.

Grr grr!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hug hug!!! no more east point for u...