Friday, March 02, 2007

Windows Media Player in my blog

I recently added another feature to my blog, which is the Windows Media Player. Now I have music playing in the background while my dearest readers check out my entries. Heez. Special thanks to WMM (you know who you are girl!!!) for sharing her HTML code with me & allowing me to leech her song for the time being. Gosh, when I heard this song for the first time while reading her blog, it made the experience so laid back, so high class, so so different. I have visions of people in suits & revealing dresses, most of them dressed in black, & walking around, being all nice & polite & sipping from cocktails as they nod approvingly while someone speaks with "this kind" of music playing in the background.

Something like a dinner party or a really exclusive lounge.

However, there is no windows media player or music when I accessed the website using my mac. Grr grr!!! I have Windows Media Player on my mac hor!!!

Please give suggestions on which song I should play using this player on the blog. Anybody knows of any good & free file hosting sites? Please recommend!!!

Update, no more high class song. Ah beng songs rawks!!!

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: