Thursday, May 10, 2007

Death Note

Finally got myself a copy of the Death Note. No, a Death God or Shinigami did not drop it or give it to me as a birthday present. I spent good money to get it from Comic Connection, which unfortunately the outlet I visited (Compan Point, Sengkang) only had 1 copy. Or else I would have gotten a few more to give it to deserving individuals.

It is an excellent replica of the Death Note as depicted in the anime, & comes complete with all the rules mentioned as the plot develops & also the names of people whom Yagami Light or other people like Misa wrote inside while using this Death Note to accomplish their motive.

Obviously it does not work as I have written my own name on the front page so that people will know that I am the owner. I am still very much well & alive although there will definitely be things I wish had turned out better & the way I want them to be.

I will be using it as my personal note book & jot down pointers which I think will be useful to share around. So if anybody of you see me carrying this around, please do not be alarmed & think I will write your name inside. However, do not try to piss me off deliberately in hope that I would take this book & write your name in it. Death Notes do not kill people but my warth will.

Hahahaha, no lah, I is very nice one lah...

Ja neh!!!

1 comments:

my clumsy life.. said...

oh no!! am i the first person u want to write in this note book???