Sunday, November 19, 2006

Congraulations Shawn & Michelle

It has been around two year since I met Shawn. During my attachment with LTA (Land Transport Authority), my direct supervisor was transferred to the Bishan site, therefore Shawn was indirectly tasked with looking after me, the struggling intern.

Now he is getting married. How times have flashed pass us in a blink of an eye. I have not have the pleasure of meeting his wife yet, as we were busy with our respective lives & especially Shawn, with the preparation & planning for the wedding dinner.

Dinner was held at Sheraton Towers, where the nearest MRT station is Novena I think. Before the dinner started, the tables were bathed in lights the colours of the rainbow.

The announcement of Shawn & Michelle's wedding at the bottom of the flight of stairs leading up to the 2nd level where the ballroom is located.

The little souvenir that was given to every guest. I would liek to take this opportunity to wish them a marriage that last till the end of time, like the figurines. Growing old together.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: