Saturday, November 11, 2006

Public announcement 01

Abovementioned blog will be suspended till further notice by abovementioned administrator due to his revision for the examinations. Abovementioned administrator would like to thank all readers, both real & imagined, for their time reading abovementioned administrator's nonsense & boring posts about thing the administrator has seen or heard or smelled or touched or tasted & sometimes uncharacteristic rants.

P.S. Some middle aged malay guy pissed me off yesterday in Tampines Mall as I was going for my dinner. He asked if I wanted to "take it outside". This is not meant to be racist, but if you want to do things that discredit your own kind, be my guest. If you want to bring me to court for stating the ethnic group the bad person belongs to, be my guest too.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: