Thursday, November 16, 2006

Weirdo spotted at Kallang McDonald's

A very strange & weird man has been spotted @ the above mentioned place, just sitting there smiling, never moving. Not even when it rains cats & dogs or when the sun is scorching. He does not cover his nose when exhaust fumes from the cars fill the air. I suspect he has been holding his breathe for a very long time when I could not feel it when I hold my hand out in front of his nostrils.

He wears lipstick!!! How queer is that?

When he was not looking, I crept up to him & secretly took his picture. Shhh... Don't tell him that.

From the above post, I hope you can see how stress I am right now. If I go bananas & lose my memory & do not recognize you or say mean things which I do not mean, please forgive me & remember me the way I have always been. Friendly, understanding, caring & kind.

Please

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: