Wednesday, April 26, 2006

French herb chicken with fried rice

Been studying in Seminar Room 3 in South Spine for a good part of my examination preperation period. Nice place, proper tables, with power points & LAN ports under almost every seat & the air conditioning is not too cold. Ron, The Saint & Hairy decide to have dinner in Canteen 4. It's my maiden trip there. There's only 1 zhi char stall there but they serve a good variety of food, with a decent waiting time. Decided to try their french herb chicken (fa guo ji). It was yummy!!! So different from shitty Canteen Eleven. Cheap too. I think it cost SDG$3.50. WOrth my money. 5 pieces of a combination of wings & drumlets. Great seasoning. Good fried rice. I give it 3.5 starts our of 5. Hahaha,I sound like a food gourmet now. Ate the same dish twice in a row for dinner. Looks like it will be sometime before I go back there. Too much of a good thing isn't good. Moderation is the key. Go try it & tell me what you think of it loh. We can go there eat it together again some time.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: