Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Guanghui is my name, whats yours???

This is on a bookmark I found at home. No idea at all where this came from, who bought it or who gave it to me. It just appeared. I wish money & gold & other valuable stuff that I want to have will just as mysteriously appear too. Oh well. My name loosely translates as brightness, accordingly to the bookmark. There are 2 chinese characters for light in my name. I'm supposed to be very "bright" but somehow it ain't true, judging from the schools I attend & the results I'm getting so far. My mum said my name was chosen by some senior monk. No comments on that. I'm okie with my chinese name. I know many people prefer to be known by their ang moh name for many reasons. I'm okie with both. Friends from way way back still call me guanghui. So what do your friends call you?

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: