Monday, April 10, 2006

Nurse, I feel so depressed

Exams are coming really quickly, I have not been going out for drinks or clubbing or whatever in quite a while so there's really nothing much to blog about except whine & lament about how I wished I had better time management, better discipline, less procrastination, yada yada yada.

First paper is Hydrology (CL 461). Nothin to do with the pretty nurse but if they were all this good looking (as you noticed, my recent posts are mostly on chio bus!!!), they could really nurse (pun intended) me back to health.

She could help me wash my clothes, dry them & fold them into neat stacks into my wardrobe. She could mop the flor & make it squeaky clean, change my bedsheets too (not because of some unmentionable stains hor!!!). She could do my grocery shopping & buy me all sorts of candy & (should I name my daughter "Candy"??? Hmmm, Candy Chng... Nice ring to it aye?) tibits, not to mention run my errands. Wait a minute, I do have a girfriend right? Isn't that HER job? (This is the MCP speaking).

Oh nurse!!! You make me wanna study for an M.D. right now!!! Kind of late to change degrees, sigh. Must resign to fate unless i'm crapping money from my arse hole.

Wishing those taking exams in four (4) days good luck, discipline, & capacity to retain all necessary knowledge. Those still struggling with FYP, well, get your arses moving!!! Wishing those who have a chance to complete in four (4) yours extra luck & extra brain capacity. Those completing in more than 4 years, hmm, chill bros n sis. Since the journey's gonna be a little longer than usual due to delays, I suggest enjoying the ride, cos it's gonna take a while anyway.

Gambattee!!!

Ja neh!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

frankly speaking i still prefer ur daughter to be called MONICA CHMG
wahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahh