Thursday, May 11, 2006

The day I moved back to Tampines

My empty hostel room. A place very close to my heart, somewhere I had spent 4 years of my life. Plenty of great memories were made here (not what you guys are thinking hor!!!), plenty of heartaches too. I have had 3 roomies, not counting the &%$W@%#@%$ Vietnamese &%#$%&$&. Time to move back home. My block will be undergoing renovation, & I do not have any points to continue staying for my extra semester. Neighbours have come & gone. Furniture & mattresses have been changed. Even the chairs too. I can't bear to move out, but I have to. This is not where I belong, just a temporary roof over my head. Looking back at this picture, if I had to start all over again, I would gladly do it, minus some of the &^%$##@. Goodbye Hall 11, Blk 56. Now, in Tampines, everything seems strange yet familiar. I don't like moving homes. So many things to carry!!! When I get married & have my own place, I doubt I will enjoy moving to my own place in future, but nothing's permanent in this world we live in. Maybe love. Love from God, parents, friends, girlfriend / wife. Sob sob. I'll miss the canteen, where i studied for many semester's exams. I'll miss the smelly room (study room). I'll miss the times spent drinking, chatting, singing along to mp3s.

Ja neh.

0 comments: