Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mini pool table

Was walking around Takashimaya when I came across this miniature pool table. Pretty nicely done, with great attention to details & quality materials used. I assumed this was a prize from the card placed in front of it & therefore not for sale. Really cool. I would love to have that on my study table at home. Anyway my room is still in a mess after moving back from hall. Any volunteers to help me sort out & organize my room & stuff? Dinner & drinks are on me, maybe even a movie too. If you're a girl, you get an extra date. If you are an attractive girl , you will get ten extra dates. If you are supermodel material, I'll be your personal slave for a year after my room has been sorted out. If you are wife material, you get zilch, because that's your job anyway, & when you get married to me, you will be doing this full time, so I won't be spending time & money to reward you for something you should be doing anyway. Muahahahahahahaha!!! Oh dear, I can sense that I've incurred the warth of many women / girls. Just joking!!! You will get abovementioned incentives. As for the wife material category, I'll make you my personal princess, & i'll be your personal slave aka caring husband aka passionate lover aka good & responsible father to your children / screaming brats. Oh dear, is my biological alarm clock going off? Hmmm.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: