Tuesday, May 16, 2006

World Cup 2006

World Cup 2006 is coming, ufooo!!! Okie okie, enough of Hard Gay. Another 4 years have passed, & it's time for the most prestigious competition in soccer world. Still remember during the last World Cup, it was jointly hosted by South Korea & Japan. Hence we can catch all of their matches as their timezones were not far away from ours. This time round, it will be held in Germany, the world side of Planet Earth. Matches will b eplayed at ungodly hours like 0300hrs, so I guess that would mean a lot of zombies in school or work.

Anyway read the following article with a pinch of salt hor, please don't come pounding on my door if you feel it's not very nice to impose such rules on wives & girlfriends. If I love you, of course you will have more priviledges than other girls, so that means you can watch matches with me, talk to me during the match, etc etc.

Rules for women & girls during the coming World Cup in Germany.

Thank you very much Adrian, for letting me leech off your blog!!! I didn't ask for permission this time, sorry!!!

Goal!!!

0 comments: