Tuesday, May 02, 2006

London Grill @ Old Airport Rd food centre

Yummy chicken chop!!! With black pepper sauce, real garlic bread (not Sunshine bread with spread but Jiam Tao Low Di). I kinda like the coleslaw too. More than that sold at KFC, or other western food stalls. It's really good!!! Hahaha. So far, I've eaten it twice & have not been disappointed. Quite a bold statement for such a small sample size, but I guess the only way to find out is to eat it more often loh. Oh dear, i worry for my waistline, heez. Damage is SGD$4.50 & there's a wait during peak makan times, but they send it to your table in a decent amount of time & you don't have to stand in front of the stall with a dambling tummy & remember, hungry man is very angry man, so not such a good idea to make hungry customers waitin in front of your freaking warm n crowded stall with peole jostling for space or just basically taking up too much space than they should be entitled too. Which brings me to the point that some people are alive today only becos it's illegal to kill them. Hahahah... I want my chicken chop now!!! Oh, another thing, I said I don't want the baked beans (which gives me gas, among other stuff) & they got my order right, even though it's peak dinner time. Some stall holders just don't care when you make a special order, & act blur when they deliver the food to you. All these people can just go & F.O.A.D. I don't like stall holders who pretend to hear you & then don't get your order right. And when you tell them to correct it, they probably just remove the part you don't want, & never substitue it with something else. People in the food business should really have a higher standard of service. They should make you a new portion, like the Zhi Char stall @ 907, I said no prawns, but still come back got prawns, so I sent it back. They just scoop out the prawns, along with a fair portion of rice!!! My fried rice came back half the size. KNNCCB!!! Worse still if they spit into your food or something like that. I read in The New Paper, in their regular Fess Up! section where people write in anynomously to tell people about the bad things they do in their line of work. I hope they burn in shit forever, along with their families whom I think are just asguilty of the hideous crimes although you might BEG to differ!!! Angry again liao. I need anger management therapy now, or maybe just retail therapy lah. Hint hint!!!

Ja neh...

0 comments: