Thursday, July 27, 2006

Monopoly (FIFA World Cup 2006 Edition)

It will be my 26th birthday soon & I would like to give shout outs to the following people who have remembered my birthday.




sf / klim/ ck / cheeky / se7en / 8038 / mao mao / 0812 / yenchua

& all others whom I might not have mentioned but always remembered fondly deep in my heart.Yes, it is still beating within my chest cavity rather than locked up in some chest like Mr Sotong from Pirates of the CoffeeBean (NBCB, how come today so lame?)

Today I received one of the best presents I have ever received. The limited FIFA World Cup 2006 Edition. Could not bear to open it up to play so I will let it be displayed in my room for a while more before we have a little game of Monopoly.

I might post an entry on all the limited editions of Monopoly soon, if I find the time & energy.

Do not pass "GO", do not collect SGD$200!!!

0 comments: