Thursday, July 27, 2006

PSP' Game (DJ Max Portable)

Even though the World Cup 2006 has ended, my bioclock is still in reverse mode & now I'm officially a vampire. Anyway was looking thru YouTude videos (again!!!???) when I came across this video of some guy playing the portable version of those Dance Dance Revolution games (now got different varients like drums & guitars).

DJ Max Portable

The speed at which he presses the buttons looks pretty insane to me!!! I can never reach this speed of reaction.

Check out his other videos. There are 2 nos more of the same guy showing some wicked finger-work.

Anyway, school is starting soon in another week's time. Can't wait to go back to school because I have been rotting too long at home. Although I am not staying in hall anymore, I guess I am already accustomed to living in Tampines. Now I need to get used to the travelling & waking up early in the morning to take the tube.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: