Thursday, September 07, 2006

Euro 2008 qualifiers record score

There is something wrong with the picture on the left. Germany has scored 13 goals but the scoreline reads only 3. I guess their software cannot handle double digit scores because it happens only one in a million times. Anyway just a little update on the highlights of last night's qualifying match. England won 0 - 1 but I was expecting a better scoreline from them as they faced a country that I have never heard of & they are ranked 67th in the world by FIFA.

Wonder how it feels like to be trashed 13 - 0 at home.

Anyway today is a bad day because I am at home & not in school. Sigh. I'm starting to hate myself again. Severe depression mode pending. Arrggg!!! Maybe it is the same feeling, being trashed 13 - 0 at home, & being at home in my current situation.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: