Friday, September 08, 2006

Light emitting fabrics



It is not late at night nor am I waiting for my hair to dry after a night of drinking with the guys. It is a Friday night & I am a good boy, staying home to spend time with my family (yah right, I'm hiding in my room, shuuting out all direct contact with the civilized world). Anyway, back to 1 of my favourite pastimes, watching viedos on YouTube. There are many things that can be learnt by searching through the videos that have been uploaded. With both aural & visual stimulation, absorption by the brain, no matter how unused it is or how polluted it has become, is way faster than attempting to transfer information through 1 of the sensory medium.

Imagine the boom for the advertising industry if this innovation were to become mainstream. Possibilities are in theory infinite & it would reach out to a much larger crowd in a more direct way. It is like bring the advertisment to the masses instead of trying to grab their attention from the chaotic information overload we deal with everyday.

Ordinary people can be given t-shirts or any other piece of clothing with the intented advertisment & all they have to do is just make themselves seem, on public transport, in shopping centers or out there in the streets. Advertising has never been so easy. Just wear & show yourselves to the world. Peopledo not have to be specially trained. Some product knowledge, an email address for specific enquires & you have promoters on the go. When you take your battle to the ground level, you can't go too far off the target.

Anyway just enjoy the videos & I hope you enjoying reading my random thought & my nonsense.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: