Saturday, December 30, 2006

Finally, I have graduated

Many things have happened between the end of the examinations & the release of results, some of which I have revealed in this blog, some of which are secrets I hold close to my heart. This is indeed the day I have been waiting for a very long time. 26 years or thereabouts. The day which most parents expect to see too, when I graduate from a university.

The road has indeed been long, but I have made it & so have some of my closest friends.

8038
DK7
OST
yenchua

& many others which my feeble brain is unable to recall each of the names. A million apologies.

EK7, we are all waiting for you at the finish line, hang in there.

Now I have some spare time on my hands, I would like to take this opportunity to update my blog more frequently.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: