Thursday, December 07, 2006

Manchester United 100% Bearbrick

I have been a Manchester United Football Club fan longer than I could remember. I bought my one & only Man Utd jersey when I was in secondary 2 & it has stayed with me all these years. Back then it was big enough to be worn as PJs but now it is a little too snug for my liking. Meowie24 first introduced me to be@rbricks in year 2004 or thereabouts & I was hooked on them ever since. I guess there is some primitive urge to collect things that come in a set in everyone of us, so I guess be@rbricks awoken that caveman instinct in me. What better time to introduce this limited edition Man Utd be@rbrick than now?

Have not found the time go go down to earthx to place a deposit for the pre-order. Hope I make it in time.

Update

&^%$#@*()

I is too late. Sold out.

Sob sob.

Update

Restock!!!


Yeah!!!

Better get my hands on them asap!!!

Life is good once again!!!

Finally...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happi for you dat u got it finally!! more bearbrick to come rite? keke

raymond chng kwang hwee said...

yesh, definitely more be@rbricks 2 come... mount east rise again...