Sunday, December 31, 2006

My first Series 13 Be@rbrick

East mountain rises again!!! I think I sound like a deranged person when I said that. It is a nice feeling, to start my collection once again. Reminded me of the times when I was introduced to be@rbricks by meowie24. Missed out on a lot since I stopped for about 2 years. The latest series is number 13, back that it was still single digits, hahaha.

Makes me wonder how they managed to find to many people to design so many different variations of these be@rs. I think one of my dream jobs would be to be asked to design a limited edition be@rbrick with a specific theme.

In each series, there are alphabet bears that spell B.e.@.r.b.r.i.c.k, Jellybean, Pattern, Flag, Horror, SF (science fiction), Cute, Animal, Artist & Secret Artist. The Jellybean be@r would be of a single transparent colour, the Animal be@r would have designs that resemble an animal & so on & so forth. There are 10001 things to discuss about be@rbricks & I do not want to bore you with all the details. If interested, let us talk more about it over coffee. Oh yah, the rarity is denoted in % in the side of the box.

As shown here, this is the SF be@r in Series 13. Every be@r comes with it's own "name card".

The back view of the be@r If the be@r is removed from it's plastic bag, it is not considered mint & the value will fall significantly. Many things to discuss about the authenticity of a be@r.

It feels good to be back.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: