Sunday, March 26, 2006

Etiquette in MRT trains

Sigh, have you come across any inconsiderate people while taking public transport? How come the ugly Singaporean is everywhere? Oh well, here's some rules for you uncultured peole to refer to, if not, you might find yourself missing a head or a leg if you come across me & my mean, green killing machine.

mrtquette

(Sorry mysterious blogger, hope you don't mind me linking my entry to your blog.) Read these rules, they might save your life, not to mention make taking public transport so much more enjoyable for everyone else, other than your own selfish, ugly & pathetic self.

I wish I stike all the first prize in Toto & 4D for a few weeks in a row so I can get my own set of wheels. Got many bastards out there on the road but at least I can run them over with my armoured tank if I don't like the way they drive or the look of their faces.

Ja neh!!!


0 comments: