Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Uno @ correlian

The week is finally here again (actually I dread weekends because it would meant that another week has just passed without any real work done) & the guys decided to go down to Correlian for some drinks and chit chat. Nothing special happened, we sat around at a table, the drinkers drank, the smokers smoked, usual gossip about girls & the size of their mammary glands, or lack of fullness, etc etc. However, I do believe that small is indeed beautiful. Anyway, instead of the usual chua dai di, Josephine said she brought Uno instead!!! Yeah!!! Childhood game which I used to play after exams in primary and secondary school.

Time passed really fast while we were there, & personally, I prefer playnig Uno instead of the other card games. Not only depends on skill, but also luck, & a little bit of strategy planning in between.


Those present were junkie2807, tempo15, D.A. & CCCC.


Around 0200hrs, we decided to call it a night & I wanted to sit merc cab. So we were looking out for the "high class taxi" but there were none in sight. In fact, there were relatively few taxis that night. Srange. Many cabs stop near us or slowed down as they pass us by, hoping we would flag them, but we did not bite the bait. Serves them right for choosing customers. Now it's my turn to choose whichever cab I'm happy with. I have had a few unpleasant incidents with taxi drivers & all their whining about how difficult it is to make a living by driving a cab totally pisses me off. They deserve no sympathy from me and I expect none from them. I pay, they drive me to where I want to go, the way I want them to go. Oops, I sidetracked.


Finally, we found a merc cab, & reached Hall 11 & Hall 16 safe & sound. Time for a shower, & a good night's sleep.

Uno, anyone?

What is uno?

How uno is played.

Uno (Dora the Explorer Edition)
Uno (Barbie California Girl Edition)
Uno (Peanuts Edition)
Uno (New York Yankees Edition)
Uno (Harry Potter Edition)
Uno (Simpsons Edition)
Uno (Seattle Mariners Edition)
Uno (Sesame Street Edition)
Uno (Ren & Stimpy Edition)
Uno (Southpark Edition)
Uno (Nintendo Edition)
Uno (New York Edition)
Uno (Fantastic Four Edition)
Uno (H2O Edition)
Uno (Banna Barbera Edition)
Uno (Hello Kitty Edition)
Uno (Barbie Edition)
Uno (Betty Boop Edition)
Uno (Care Bears Edition)
Uno (Disney Edition)

Ja neh!!!














0 comments: