Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Cedric!!!

Cedric's my nephew. I had not expected the day when I become an uncle to come so soon. And it suddenly hit me in the face when I realized that he's already a year old. He's the son of my cousin who got married not too long ago, so technically, that makes me his uncle right? OMG!!! (Oh My Goodness!!!) I'm old. I've nothing to me name & I'm still struggling to graduate from NTU. How depressing is that? My cousin has a career (Navy regular), a wife (Hazel), a ONE year old son (Cedric) & probably his own house & car. Me? I live with my parents, studying on Daddy's Scholarship, a few certificates to my name, & ABSOLUTELY no savings!!! Anyway how to save when there's no money to be saved right? Let's not get all depressed. Went to Suntec to look for figts for Cedric & Darren (friend's kid). Bought them Ernies!!! Hand puppets.

Bought cards too when passing by Citylink Mall. Very cheap!!! Opps... Can you make a guess whether what's written on the envelope is printed or done by hand?

The cover of the birthday card for Cedric. I chose the ship because both his parents are from the Navy

The inside of the card.

Dickson (my married cousin, I'm next in line in terms of age) got the whole Chng family together for a dinner in a restaurant called Spring Court (Yong Chun Yuan) which moved from somewhere to it's present location beside Chinatown Point. Bob Pang's wedding dinner was also held in the same resuaurant, back in the old location.

Singing the birthday song for the birthday boy.

The birthday ice cream cake, yummy!!!

The evening ended with all of us stuffed & satisfied.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: