Thursday, March 16, 2006

NTU Motor Fest 2006

I did not attend the event even though I was technically "in school" throughout the duration of the MotorFest. Could not find any kaki to go along with me so I gave it a miss. I did pass by the area before the official even was launched & this is how it looked like.

Nice white tents to keep the expensive cars away fromt he elements of nature> These cars cost a bomb!!! Could buy so many Cheap Korean Taxis aka Hyundai Sonatas.

Heez. I complain about it all time, look at more expensive & exotic cars all the time, but nevertheless I love my Cheap Korean Taxi. It's not fuel economical, it's sluggish, but it's roomy & they sell it for a song. I feel safe in the driver's seat. I feel like I can outrun any car (normal car lah, not WRX & Evo!!!) & I'm confident of it's handling. Why am I singing her praises? I must be suffering from Driving Withdrawal Syndrome. Hint hint!!!

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: