Saturday, January 14, 2006

Brand's chicken essence

Went groceries shopping with Kevin, my roomie , at Jurong Point's NTUC supermaket. Wonder how many of you go shopping for stuff together with your roomie? He's okie, by far the most compatible roomie I had. Anyway this post isn'tgoing to be on roomies but BRAIN FOOD!!!

Remember how your parents used to heat up a bottle of chicken essence for you to take just before leaving to go to school for some test or exam? Well, my mummy did that too. And I didn't particularly like the taste of chicken essense nor see the logic behind drinking it when I did not study for the paper at all!!! Muahahaha. As if this is supposed to help me get better grades when my head is empty. (I have been a really bad student.)

Well, now you can give your loved ones a chicken essence hamper!!! 12 bottles of chicken essence in a nice hamper arrangement for only around 23sgd!!! You can use the basket for other purposes after you have finished drinking the "ji jing" (somehow that sounded like chicken spirit, like bai gu jing or white bone spirit). You can put eggs in them, or maybe use it for flower arrangement. What a great deal (yah right).

Anyway Brand's has expanded their range of products and now includes stuff like bird's nest in a bottle. Up till today, I do have friends who stock up on chicken essence durinig the exam period. I guess this is part of our childhood experiences. Maybe I might do the same for my children too, if I can find a woman, or girl, who is willing to have them with me.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: