Friday, January 27, 2006

Superhost

Was supposed to meet Michelle after work but I remembered the wrong time & arrived way too early. So I decided to walk around Junction * to pass time. Passed by the stage & saw these Superhosts contestants doing a show. 2 of the girls caught my eye. Heez. Being the photo whore I am, I took out my mobile & sharted shotting away. Should have gone downstairs to stage level where I can get a better angle & get closer to them.

On the backdrop were the contestants & their respective names but I can't seem to match 2 of the girls to their names. Wonder what's wrong with me.

Superhost's Home Page:

http://www.superhost.com.sg/main.htm

After the show ended, there was still some time before Michelle reaches so I went to buy a copy of The New Paper & read at McDonald's & get a nice cold Coke (Coca Cola, not cocaine).

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: