Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Liquid paper pen

Xiaoyen & I decided to have lunch at the Student Activity Centre's Cafe by the Quad. After lunch, I went to the Nanyang supermart's branch beside the Cafe for some "window shopping". As usual, the stationary whore in me burst out & this caught my eye.

Liquid paper pen!!!

Refillable!!!


Finally gave it a trial test & it emerged satisfactory. The liquid paper's consistency is a little more viscious then the normal variety but it was still manageable. I went to Jurong Point's Popular bookstore to check out the prices & it costs 3.80sgd before 10% discount (I've the Popular discount card). Nanyang Supermart's selling it at 3.50sgd, the refill is 2.00sgd. No idea how much the refill costs at popular.

What the liquid paper pen looks like out of it's packaging. It's like a fat pen, for fat hands, for a fat guy (ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!!!)

The liquid paper refill cartridge. It has a clear layer of gel to prevent the contents from drying out, much like the common gel pens we're using.



I'm a huge stationary whore. :(

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: