Thursday, January 12, 2006

My dream girl (close approximation)

I prefer my girlfriend to be built for speed, not built for comfort, but it's just a preference, not a hard & fast rule I must follow blindly. So ladies, please don't judge me. I'm sure everyone has their own dream girl. Remember when you were young, you wanted to marry someone tall, dark & handsome? Well, dream on!!! Why don't you take a look at yourself in the mirror? You think you are good enough for soneone that good? Trust me, you're not!!! So get your fucking head out of the fucking sky & look at the real world!!!

Oops, rare outburst. I've known quite a few nice girls who looks at what's on the inside rather than what's on the outside, but far too many bad girls outnumber these people who have a good head on their shoulders & light doesn't pass through in one ear & out the other. Many girls want a guy who is financially stable because you can't really get married & start a family without money, but I guess that's just a way of saying I wanna marry a rich guy so I can live like a tai tai. They want a handsome husband, but these are usually the people who cheat & beat their wives. So choose me!!! I'm ugly, so I can't stray even if I want to. I'm not rich at all, but if you're willing to work hard with me & save like crazy, we can retire when we're about 70 years old, just in time to enjoy a few of the golden years before we die & become fertilizer for the plants.

Anyway back to the girl in the picture. She looks japanese, so maybe I should find an agency that specializes in japanese brides, like those that offer vietnamese bridal matchmaking services, or thai bridal matchmaking services. I do have a list of things I do not want her to be, but the list is secret & politically insensitive, racist & downright discriminating. So if you can stomach the contents, give me a buzz or tag me, & I'll get right back to you.

Try to figure out what type of girls I like. I challenge you. It's not easy, but I guess you can get a lot of hints from the picture.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: