Monday, June 12, 2006

4D second prize!!!

Ladies & gentlemen, drum roll please...

Heez, for the first time in my life, I have struck lottery!!! Second prize no less!!! Wow!!! I still have not gotten over the excitment when I received the call from my friend, saying that the number I bought "opened" on Sunday.

Okie okie, deep breathes. Phew. Not really a large amount of money (3000sgd vs 124sgd) because I bought iBet instead of system roll (beat the number 24 times) but the significance is in the striking of second prize. I never really won anything in my life (wait a minute, didn't I win a 50sgd voucher from Best Deki?), but in a lottery? Wicked!!!

As usual, I took the picture from the official Singapore Pools website. I hope the Government or S'pore Pools will not be so calculating & tell me to take down the picture. Now that I have got some spare cash, what should I do with it? Hmmm...

Hmmm...

It is World Cup season...

Hmmm...

3 matches will be played tonight...

Erm...

Singapore Pools
, here I come!!!

Hahaha, bet responsibily people, because if gambling causes more harm than excitment, then you might as well use the money buy expensive shoes or cosmestics for your missus or maybe drinks at the watering hole.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: