Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Update on GP07 examination tips

Today I was studying alone for the coming GP07 exam at Kallang Mac. Was looking through the tips & the lesson plan when I realized that the tutor had effectively told us to study 95% of the content. What tips?!! Phew chao nuah!!!

He just read from the lecture summary that he gave us on the first day of lessons. I though he was a nice guy who understands how serious we are about General Electives & want to help us in our revision by leaving out the things he will not set questions on. But NNNNnnnnooooooooo, he wants us to study everything. He wouldn't even confirm with us the format of the exam paper.

I really thought he was on our side, now come to think of it, he is trying to throw a huge smoke bomb and confuse all of us. Sigh.

Guys, just study everything lah, don't even hope the past year paper he gave us will be of any help. And don't be like me, take 6 modules, bao 3, the rest all D-. How stewpig can a person get? Time to quit smoking soon, who knows what it is doing to my brain. Time to quit drinking, who knows what it is doing to my brain too. Time to eat those bloody farking books (actually, mostly lecture notes & tutorials lah, not much textbooks)!!!

Ee-tah-dah-key-mahss (itadakimasu)!!!

0 comments: