Thursday, June 01, 2006

GP07 presentation

The final day of our Special Semester General Elective lesson. The presentation. Running on pure adrenaline due to lack of sleep. I was the fourth person to make my presentation that morning , out of 13 people. Jasmine & another guy made theirs on Monday.

Ben making his presentation on how to assemble high performance teams. I think.

Darence giving his presentation on how to manage organizational change or something like that. My presentation was on innovation.





Due to time constraints, there was no break given that day, & everybody was told to just dive into the gist of the topic. No lengthy background introduction, no history lesson on how the company came out. Just introduction, recommendations, conclusions, questions from tutor & the floor. Wham, bam, thank you madam, just the way I like it. If you are thinking dirty, of course I understand the fundamentals & importance of building on the mood and foreplay, but sometimes, I want to be in the driver's seat. Actually, most of the time. Wait, make that ALL of the time. Muahahahahaha (evil laughter).

Everybody did a very good job with their report & presentation. Heez.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: