Monday, June 12, 2006

Cars

Yup yup yup!!! You guessed right!!! Mei mei treat us to movies again. This time it's the latest animation by Pixar & Disney, Cars. How was the movie? Only one word. Wicked!!! This is for everyone, children, adults, courting couples, bored people, busybodies, everybody.

(Picture taken from Golden Village website hor!!!)

In a nutshell, bad boy meets nice girl & grows up into a mature & sensible "car". Sometimes talent gets to our heads, & when we have a little success, we burned down the bridges that we crossed & think we do not ever need a bridge (friends in the case) ever again. Personally, I know someone who fits perfectly into the bridge-burning category.

Bring some tissue if your tap opens easily & your muscus flows freely, because it has drama, suspense, romance & moral-of-the-story in this storyline. It's pretty long for an amimation (120mins vs normal 90mins). If I was a movie critic, I would give it 8.5 stars out of 10 stars for depth, excellent technical expertise, storyline, etc etc. My mum even asked me if I could "download" it. Gasp!!! Mum, we must "support" original DVDs!!! Yah, correct hor? Remember people, do the right thing!!!

Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

Anyway, do catch it if you don't know what movie to catch. I will not guarantee your money back, but chances are you won't be disappointed.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: