Thursday, August 10, 2006

Alone in NTU

After 2 lectures (Structures 2 & Wastewater Engineering), it is time for a break. Since I have no appetite for lunch, I decided to go to the CEE "Club House" for some airconditioned comfort & a spot of surfing on the information superhighway. I brought along my lappy because I have a 3 hour break in between lessons.

While I managed to log onto NTU's imfamous network, MSN seems to be a bit of a challenge. MSN for Mac seems to be okie but it gets disconnected every other 5 minutes or so, but Adium which is supposed to be the more stable program doesn't even want to log in. Sigh.

Sandy told me my notes will be ready in the afternoon, so I might go home after collecting them. The next lesson is Reinforced Concrete Design lecture & it is a repeat module.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: