Thursday, August 17, 2006

Macs can be used in Mac!!!

Finally!!! My PowerBook can be used in McDonald's where they are currently offering free internet access. I saw someone using an iBook t hat day & he looked like he was suring the net instead of watching a movie or doing some documents which do not require internet access. I was too shy to ask him if he could connect to the network & too laxy 2 just walk over to peep over his shoulder to look at what he was doing.

I went to Kallang Mac to study & because it was unplanned, I had my PB17 with me. So I switched it on & lo & behold, it detected the signal & the browser showed the start up page. Yeah!!! Now I work more efficiently & productively when I'm studying (yah right).

Anyway I really was studying during my short stay there, & to prove it, I took a screen shot as proof. Heez.

Looking forward to spending days & nights at McDees (I think se7en hates this word) from now onwards.

I was searching for some pictures relating to surfing the web at McDees when I came across this article that says that while it is a free service, soon it will be charagable at SGD$3 per hour in May 2007. Chou Ji Dan!!!

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: