Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Nissan 350Z Roadster

My family & I had dinner at Subway (Tampines Central) as my sporty (as if) sister wanted to go for a short jog round Tampines Stadium which is just opposite the place.

After dinner, we passed by the Nissan showroom which is just round the corner. What caught my eye was this Roadster with a 3.5 litre V6 engine (the V means that the cylinders are arranged like the letter 'V' with 3 cyclinders on each side, I so smart hor!!!)!!!

What a luxurious interior & a wicked body!!! As i sat in the dirver's sit, I was imagining myself crusing down the expressway with the top down & the wind in my hair (or what is left of it).

The price is around SGD$163000 which includes COE.

This is the monthly payment for 1 year loan up till 10 years if I want to take a 100% loan, i.e. zero downpayment. So if I decide to take a 6 year loan, I need to pay almost SGD$3000 every month, exlcuding petrol & servicing & insurance & road tax!!!

This is the payment play if I place a SGD$100000 downpayment is which like the bulk of the cost of the car. OMG!!! Still a lot of money. I think I should just go rob a bank or hope I strike Toto twice in a row before I can afford such an expensive car. Meanwhile, I'll just daydream about owning it & stare at the brochure.

I love ah beng sport cars!!!

0 comments: