Monday, August 14, 2006

Blogging during Hydrology lecture

Darence is on time (what do you think is the possibility of this happeneing?) & Jasmine, who has already passed this module, is sitting in with me as she has a free period before her Integrated Design meeting. It seems that they are to design a bridge this time, which might seem a little easier than the amphithreatre the previous time it was offered in 2005.

However, I'm sure every house has a book that is very hard to read, so maybe it might not be any easier than designing the amphithreate.














I bet the question on our mind is how come I am not paying attention to the lecture but blogging instead. Well, that is a very difficult question that cannot be answered by simple theories or simple research. The difficulty of answering this question can be on par with the type of questions that deals with the purpose of having human beingson planet Earth.

Anyway the first step to designing would be to first determine the service life of the bridge & the purpose of the bridge? So here are some pictures of bridges that I found on google. Heez.

Darence would like me to mention too that he is very hardoworking, unlike me, & he is paying full attention to the lecturer & taking down notes to summarize the concepts being taught. (Once again, what is the possibility of this happeneing?)

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: