Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rendezvous Hotel

Nice hotel, but do not be fooled by the pictures of the rooms on the hotel's website. This is a very good example of the magic of a bit of lighting & photography. It looks exactly like the pictures but somehow not quite the same. If you get my drift.

The court yard where the giant ball of stone is rotating on top of a small stream of water. Amazing how so little water can manoeuvre such a heavy object. We had high tea instead of lunch because by the time we all checked in, it was already quite late & the high tea buffet was about to start. Food was decent, nothing fantastic but it was alsmost a full house that afternoon. This is the third consecutive weekend I am spending away from home. I totally enjoyed the experience. Wonder which hotel I am going to stay in next. Heez.

Bubble bath!!! Something I did for the first time as far as my memory serves to remember. First buy a bottle of bubble bath from any shop like The Body Shop. Fill the tub with warm water while pouring the bubble bath liquid into the running stream to create a lot of bubbles. Climb in with a good book or play some music & enjoy. I want to do this again soon. An ice cold alcoholic drink would make it complete. A companion would make it perfect. But no guys hor!!! I am extremely straight!!!

Ja neh!!!

Blup blup blup...

0 comments: