Thursday, August 17, 2006

Swissotel The Stamford

Family has decided to book a room in the abovementioned hotel to view the fireworks. Yeah! This means a little getaway over the weekend so I can recharge my batteries & mentally refresh myself to face the challenges of the new week (yah right).

This is the work desk in the room, where internet broadband access is chargable at S$26.25 per 24 hours block!!!

King size bed with a little "sofa" at the foot of the bed, great for lazing around to watch the LCD tv or it can serve as extra sleeping space if there are not enough space on the bed.

Part of the little touches that make the room so mouch more inviting & cosy. I personally prefer red apples but green ones will do just fine too. There are found on the writing desk. Soon after we checked in, a room service waiter sent up a fruit basket (more fruits!!!).

The view from the 54th floor is simply breathtaking. The entire CBD area can be seen as well as some parts of PSA in Keppel. The Padang never seem so small & so did the "Durian".

The "Durian" as seen my from room.













One of the best places to view the fireworks & it was worth every cent for the experience I had. Great for a little weekend getaway anytime of the year too, while prices are not steep considering it is value for money. Not paid to promote the hotel but just my opinion.


Ja neh!!!

0 comments: