Thursday, August 24, 2006

Popeye's Chicken & Bicuits @ Changi Airport T1

It is one of those days when you do not feel like going home early & just want to hang outside of home after dinner. So me & yuri_ice when to Changi T1 for some friced chicken. Turns out that Popeye's is from USA & this outlet is most likely a franchise. Take a look at their website (the address can be seen in the picture on the left) for more information

It is identical to KFC but I guess this is more popular than KFC in USA. I wonder if they even haf KFC over there. ANyway, personally I find it more pricey than KFC but it offers something different albeit the similarities. They serve almost the same type of side dishes, such as fries (cajun fries for Popeye's), whipped potato (I prefer Popeye's) & coleslaw. They have others I guess, such as ordering another side of the buttermilk biscuits

Check out their full range of singaue side orders

The chicken is also sold in x-number-of-pieces meal, but it is not dry & yet not as oily as KFC's so I guess this is the main advantage for those oil-watchers. They also have spicy & non-spicy variants but I have not tried the non-spicy chicken. Wonder if the flavour is as yummy as KFC's.

Anybody wants to go there for a meal sometime soon?

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: