Friday, August 25, 2006

Pink PSP

Another special edition of the PSP after the white version came out. In my opinion, it is just as nice as the white version & if it were to come in other clolours, it might not look as nice as the previous editions.

8038's favourite colour seems to be pink. Hmmm. When my consecutive toto first prizes comes, I'll get a set for you & also Super Mario Bros game too!!! Hahaha, or would you prefer a pink Nintendo DS? We will also all buy identical Mercedes Benz. I suggest the CLS.

Anyway I do not feel particularly strongly that guys should not carry around a pink PSP. It is not overly feminine & I really feel that only those supremely confident of themselves can pull it off.

I have not heard of any news of whether it would be available in S'pore or not, nor the price. Keeps my ears peeled & my eyes opened, but not crossed.

Ja neh!!!

0 comments: