Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Have you seen it? 01

One fine day, I decided that I should save money & stay healthy by bringing out my own drinking water, so I went to look for my favourite water bottle. Alas!!! It is missing!!! Called meowie24 to ask if she took it, she said no. Searched all over my house but could not find it. My mother says she did not take it either.

Where could it have gone to??? Even my Fila water bottle is missing!!!

&%%$#@@@!!%@$$$

Peeps, if you see this on sale, please let me know (I only want the transparent clear version of it)!!!

Ja neh!!!

Update

Thanx to Yuri, I have finally got my hands on this elusive waterbottle what is no longerin production (at least for the black & transparent version). Now I not only have 1 of it, I have 2!!! The other version is red & black.

I feel so lucky, utterly satisfied now.

Ja neh!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know i flip mountain turn sea to find for u one hor.. hahhaa... must keep properly ah.. glad dat it brought the smile back to ur face...